lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

Grandpa Turns Female Teen Model




A Chinese grandfather has become the unlikely face of his granddaughter's female clothing line.
Lui Qianping, 72, had a surprise start in the fashion industry after going to visit his granddaughter, Lu Ting, in the city of Guangzhou.
"One day I walked into the room and saw them packing up some clothes. And I thought they looked quite interesting and quite cute. So I tried on a jacket and they found it really funny, and I thought it was quite funny.
"So they asked if they could take pictures of me and post them on the Internet to sell the clothes. And I said, 'why not?'", Liu said.
Recent graduate Lu Ting set up her online boutique in May and has seen a four-fold increase in business since her grandfather became a model for her.